Yayoi Kusama, Infinity Mirrored Room - Filled with the Brilliance of Life (2011)
"Eccentric Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama’s intriguing art installation at the David Zwirner gallery in New York tussles with a tough concept that most of us have a difficult time wrapping our heads around – infinity. Her “I Who Have Arrived In Heaven” installation features infinity rooms that let visitors take a step into an enchanting and endless space." - Bored Panda
When people compare the greatness that is The Simpsons to other animated shows like Family Guy it makes me want to set myself on fire
This was the single funniest thing I have ever seen a president do.
I’M STILL LAUGHING.
I will never not reblog this.
Let’s all take a moment to remember that Obama actually fucking did this omg
this is heartbreaking
This post is life
star ship from Galaxy 銀河戰艦 (by Thunderbolt_TW)
i dont think i’ve ever been so frustrated
Orange you glad it’s not a bananait happened
Where can I buy this…????
Come check out my stream! ill be playing some warcraft leveling my rogue! http://www.twitch.tv/natesgotgame
come to my Facebook page where ill be responding to comments until i start streaming!
ill be starting streaming at 7:00 pm EST
teacher: your homework will only have 4 problems!
homework: 1a 1b 1c 1d 1e 2a 2b 2c 2d 2e 3a 3b 3c 3d 3e 4a 4b 4c 4d 4e
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
JUST TO PROVE TUMBLR HAS A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.
just in case guys
it could happen to anyone
Oh, the power of Tumblr :)
Dad called and told me to go check the sunset